fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

HAMO69

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HAMO69(AC Milan)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: HAMO69   Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:39 pm

Season 1

8Espanyol19106343301333Hamo69
After doing so well with espanyol exceeding my expectations i then got the Chelsea job in season 2 for a short period of time,i then left the club not enjoying life in England.

Season 3

3Sampdoria19143261174444HAMO69
Sampdoria was the highlight of my career,enjoying life in Italy,a new start!My expectations were a top half finish and did superbly,after which i was offered the AC Milan job which i could not refuse.

Season 4

2AC Milan19151366194738HAMO69
Only losing 1 game the whole season i feel i have had the best league season of my life.I got milan back into the champs cup.There was yet another incident where i was deducted 10 points which reminded me of my time in England.Yet i did not let that set me back and still came second and would have comfortably won the league without the set back!I now feel very confident and cannot wait for next season.I had never competed for the super cup until this season(because i was lower teams!),i played a lacking arsenal team and realised european football is ugly.It's all to do with time waisting and i will not forget that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

HAMO69
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fifa360.co.uk :: Managers End of Season Reflections :: Manager Gamertag History-
Jump to: