fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Charity Shield, FA Cup & Carling Cup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evo193 (Charlton)
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Charity Shield, FA Cup & Carling Cup   Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:55 am

Thought it would be a good idea to add these to the site!

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Charity Shield, FA Cup & Carling Cup   Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:26 am

And a world Cup every 4 seasons Very Happy

Top 32 managers go into a hat and randomly get selected a team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikelfc12
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Charity Shield, FA Cup & Carling Cup   Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:04 am

yeah, these are good ideas, or maybe top 28 and then 4 other wildcards?
it will add more excitement to the site
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evo193 (Charlton)
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Charity Shield, FA Cup & Carling Cup   Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:14 am

Coltomlive wrote:
And a world Cup every 4 seasons Very Happy

Top 32 managers go into a hat and randomly get selected a team

Great idea fella!

Euro's as well in that case!

Could start the Euro's in Season 6 and World cup in season 8 king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Charity Shield, FA Cup & Carling Cup   Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:10 pm

gd idea but if they do that they would need to do copa italia and tht
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I aleksnder I
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Charity Shield, FA Cup & Carling Cup   Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:45 pm

LOL, You guys want more compititions?

Carling cup, FA cup, Charity shields?-Prem
Copa del Ray(can't remember other name of Cups in Spain)
Copa Italia for Seria?

World cup for the site?
Even Euro's?

That's a lot.
Lots (not all) the people can't be arsed getting online to play games in League, how admin gonna manager that many cups?

I know I want a few...but....it's admins decidecion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Charity Shield, FA Cup & Carling Cup   Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:46 pm

Anyone else got any others

lets add a french league german serie b, league 1 league 2, chinese league maybe the more the merrier

We've tryed to explain this many times 1st we need to maintain what we have once we've got the active member base we can think about new leagues

Is easy enough to say lets add a Carling Cup or any comp for that matter, but we need to set it all up create the fixtures in the case of internationals we need to add players to the database create new tables

then into the bargain chase people up to play there games.

Its great to see members looking to expand the site but were not there yet (no where near)

Too many sites crumble by doing this.

I can assure you that once we have a solid members base where everyone plays there games we will as we always do look to add to the site.

To think in Season 1 we had Prem and La Liga with a Super Cup. Shows that we do look to improve but only when we feel were ready.

The new forum will help out the Admins/Mods it will be a more hands on for Members and inactive members will be spotted easily.

Anyways Lets Get everyone playing there games and in the future we can look more into these kind of Additional tournys. Wink

1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Charity Shield, FA Cup & Carling Cup   Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Keeno1984 wrote:

lets add a french league german serie b, league 1 league 2, chinese league maybe the more the merrier

We've tryed to explain this many times 1st we need to maintain what we have once we've got the active member base we can think about new leagues

Is easy enough to say lets add a Carling Cup or any comp for that matter, but we need to set it all up create the fixtures in the case of internationals we need to add players to the database create new tables

Its great to see members looking to expand the site but were not there yet (no where near)

I can assure you that once we have a solid members base where everyone plays there games we will as we always do look to add to the site.

To think in Season 1 we had Prem and La Liga with a Super Cup. Shows that we do look to improve but only when we feel were ready.

The new forum will help out the Admins/Mods it will be a more hands on for Members and inactive members will be spotted easily.

Anyways Lets Get everyone playing there games and in the future we can look more into these kind of Additional tournys. Wink

well said m8 we need to get a solid set a members in 1st and then after that it could be expanded Very Happy hope for the future
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evo193 (Charlton)
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

PostSubject: Re: Charity Shield, FA Cup & Carling Cup   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:32 am

I34dTaleNT 86 wrote:
Keeno1984 wrote:

well said m8 we need to get a solid set a members in 1st and then after that it could be expanded Very Happy hope for the future

I know it's been mentioned about about a solid members base before I mentioned this idea, it was just an idea for the future of the site cheers

The Charity shield would be easily done though Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charity Shield, FA Cup & Carling Cup   

Back to top Go down

Charity Shield, FA Cup & Carling Cup
Page 1 of 1