fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Super Cup Results Season 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:27 pm

(BOSIC) SEVILLA 1-4 MAN CITY (TDK macleanie)

wright-phillips
luis fabiano
elano
tevez 2'

MoM :TEVEZ

gr8 game..i was buzzing after it..felt like a real game..all the hype before hand i think, was very close forget the scoreline, that was an amazing battle to the final whistle

he did get squillaci sent off jus after i scored my 3rd..tried to take me out on my way to goal but still cudnt stop him and tevez scored..if ya gunna take me out, do it properly..hahahaha..only joking, was a mistake, very clean game

fantastic mate, well played
Back to top Go down
View user profile
conway1986
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: QUATER FINALS!! SUPERCUP!!!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:04 pm

QUATER - FINAL,

(Sharpk1lla 08) Valencia 2 - 3 Recreativo Huelva (Conway 1986)

Scores :

Valencia = V.Nistleroy x1
A.Lennon x1

Recreativo Huelva = F.Cambell x2
D.Sturridge x1

Recreativo was lookin in this game 4 a bounce back in 2 form after being very poor against almeria and this was a great chance to get back on to form with a quater - final cup game away from league action, anyway valencia started the better side with first shot 1st goal and it was 1-0 with van nistelrooy scoring a great 1 on 1 past my keeper, then 5 minutes later recreativo replied back to make it 1-1with a neat finish from my main man f.campbell , then again recreativo denfended badly again and let valencia play football ball and a.lennon scored a quality goal which i had no chance of geting to make it 2-1, so then recreativo got there thinking heads on and put loads of pressure but fail 2 score untill 2nd half when manager made big changes to the team and subsitute D.Sturridge pops up 2 make it 2-2 with a neat finish, now both managers now no they are in a cup tie, and 5 mins after equaliser f.campbell get clean through keep pulls of good save then falls back to campbell who scores a neat finish in an empty net to let the recerativo huelva fans go willd, we then manged to hold on to send us through to the semi - final with a great hard working win for my boys..

great game sharpkiller m8 and all the best in your last couple of game bud Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Quarter Final   Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:42 am

Quarter Final

(Keeno1984) Tottenham 2 - 0 Villarreal (rrSvdm)

Scorers
Pavlachenko
Pires

GG Mate end to end, both hitting the post and the bar, could have been so different if you took your chances and i didnt.

Well Played
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrsvdm ( Birmingham )
Serie A Moderator
Serie A Moderator

Number of posts : 1888
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:46 am

Villareal 0-2 Tottenham

rrSvdm - Keeno1984

Scorers:Pavlyuchenko,Pires

MOM:Woodgate 10

An specular game villareal and tottenham has hit the post and the crossbar but it was going from atack to atack and keeno have scored 2 goals it was so spectaculair game thnx for it keeno it can go either way and i think if it was a league match a draw would be fair so maybe we face again in season 2 m8

GG M8 Just win the supercup now!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:33 pm

real madrid 1 - 2 getafe

villa

so jammy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:34 pm

(MENDES no4) -(Itsgrant)

Real madrid 1 - 2 Getafe

real mardrid scorer
villa

getafe scorers
uche
nihat

gg m8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:36 pm

mendes no4 wrote:
real madrid 1 - 2 getafe

villa

so jammy
don't become a saw loser it won't jammy the only thing was my shots went in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:36 pm

how is it not jammy u just pressed shot and ur guy spinned round and shot and scored plus i had a bad game by missing chances and if u look aty my other games u cant say i dnt take my chances
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:59 am

mendes no4 wrote:
how is it not jammy u just pressed shot and ur guy spinned round and shot and scored plus i had a bad game by missing chances and if u look aty my other games u cant say i dnt take my chances

every team has its off days look at my team ive only just started to play good with getafe so with my team i have to take everyone of my chances
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:56 pm

SEMI-FINAL:

(Keeno1984) SPURS 1-3 MAN CITY (TDK macleanie)

ELANO 2'
TEVEZ

HENRY

MoM : ELANO 9

fantastic match, soo close. Keeno must have won the prem now so hopefully i can go on to win this title instead.
it was a match where both teams gave it there all and was end-to-end all match. The woodwork was hit numerous times and chances missed.

Great game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Man City maje the final   Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:58 pm

(Keeno1984) Tottenham 1 - 3 Manchester City (TDK Macleanie)

Scorers
Elano (2)
Tevez

Henry

What a game with in truth Man City more than deserved,dominated the fist half and i mean dominated 3-0 half time.

Spurs pulled one back and missed 3 or 4 amazin chances however Man City also missed 3 or 4 amazin chances

Could have been 10 - 8 or anything in between either way Man City deserved their 2 goal win

Again Amazin Game Macleanie lookin forward to next season if we're in the same league. Will be interesting to see if you stay with City

MAN CITY MAKE THE FINAL pale Well Done Mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:50 am

MENDES U CALL ME A SAW LOSER CLEARLYU R M8 Smile Smile Smile LOL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! flower flower bounce cheers cheers Basketball Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Smile Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:18 am

hahaha tuggz 5-0 60th min and u quit i didnt quit did i
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:37 am

LA LIGA ??? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:44 am

semi final

Itsgrant - conway1986

Getafe 2 - 1 recreativo huelva (AEXT)

getafe scorers
uche
nihat (ext)

heulva scorer
F. campbell

gg m8
Back to top Go down
conway1986
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:08 am

its'grant wrote:
semi final

Itsgrant - conway1986

Getafe 2 - 1 recreativo huelva (AEXT)

getafe scorers
uche
nihat (ext)

heulva scorer
F. campbell

gg m8

well played grant m8, this was typical cup semi-final, players geting sent off and last minute goals, you took your 1st goal really well and it was a quality finish coming of the bar and in and there was nothing i could do but just watch and clap Smile, anyway we put massive pressure on you near the end of 2nd half and miss some silly chance but you then got a player sent off which invited more pressure on you we manage to nick a equaliser , and then yet again in extra time we let you play and you scored a well taken goal 2 go 2-1 up which was a good fininsh , we tried hard to pull it back but we couldnt get that goal and you holded on to the win.

great game m8 i could come on here and moan like a baby saying i had loads of chances 2 score but 2 b fair tho m8 if you dont take your chances you will never win and it was one of those games, you took your chances and you keeper played out standing and full credit to you dig in deep and got a result well played and wish you all the best in final m8 SmileSmileSmile

As for us looking forward to season 2 and building on buyin a few players 2 add more quality 2 my team not many but just a few new talent because i think we got a good side just need a bit more quality in areas, anyway been a great season for recreativo and all my players should hold there heads up high because we have had an excellent season finishing in top 6 and semi - final of cup, so bring on next season !!!! COME ON YOU RECREARIVO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:21 am

conway1986 wrote:

well played grant m8, this was typical cup semi-final, players geting sent off and last minute goals, you took your 1st goal really well and it was a quality finish coming of the bar and in and there was nothing i could do but just watch and clap Smile, anyway we put massive pressure on you near the end of 2nd half and miss some silly chance but you then got a player sent off which invited more pressure on you we manage to nick a equaliser , and then yet again in extra time we let you play and you scored a well taken goal 2 go 2-1 up which was a good fininsh , we tried hard to pull it back but we couldnt get that goal and you holded on to the win.

great game m8 i could come on here and moan like a baby saying i had loads of chances 2 score but 2 b fair tho m8 if you dont take your chances you will never win and it was one of those games, you took your chances and you keeper played out standing and full credit to you dig in deep and got a result well played and wish you all the best in final m8 SmileSmileSmile

As for us looking forward to season 2 and building on buyin a few players 2 add more quality 2 my team not many but just a few new talent because i think we got a good side just need a bit more quality in areas, anyway been a great season for recreativo and all my players should hold there heads up high because we have had an excellent season finishing in top 6 and semi - final of cup, so bring on next season !!!! COME ON YOU RECREARIVO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

I like your sportsmanship....many of the other members on the site should look at this and follow suite.

Super Cup Final Season 1
(tdk macleanie) Manchester City v Getafe (ItsGRANT)

to be played at your nearest convenience
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fifa360.wikidot.com
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:22 am

SUPER CUP FINAL -SEASON 1

(TDK macleanie) MANCHESTER CITY 0-0 GETAFE C.F (ItsGRANT)
10 -- 9
(PENS)

that was a fantastic match. soo close i was shitting myself.
0-0 a game of very few chances, better of them wer getafes.
man city scored 2 goals that were both disallowed for offside, marginally but no complaints of the decision.
penaltys went on forever, the only penalty missed was the one that cost getafe the title.
HART THE HERO

MANCHESTER CITY SUPER CUP WINNERS! GETAFE RUNNERS UP!

great game man, unlucky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
conway1986
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:43 am

tdk macleanie wrote:
SUPER CUP FINAL -SEASON 1

(TDK macleanie) MANCHESTER CITY 0-0 GETAFE C.F (ItsGRANT)
10 -- 9
(PENS)

that was a fantastic match. soo close i was shitting myself.
0-0 a game of very few chances, better of them wer getafes.
man city scored 2 goals that were both disallowed for offside, marginally but no complaints of the decision.
penaltys went on forever, the only penalty missed was the one that cost getafe the title.
HART THE HERO

MANCHESTER CITY SUPER CUP WINNERS! GETAFE RUNNERS UP!

great game man, unlucky

WELL DONE M8!!!!!! HARD LOOK GRANT MATE I BET THIS COULD OF GONE EITHER WAY!!!! BUT GREAT CUP BOSIC AND KENNO M8 AND LETS HOPE WE HAVE ANOTHER GOOD CUP LIKE THIS 1 !!!!!!

SUPER CUP CHAMPIONS = MAN CITY ( TDK Macleanie)

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:48 pm

that was a good final i had a feeling that player was goin to miss it was a good match could of gone each way i just got to look forward to the champions cup that i qualified through this gg mate hope i play u again but next time i will win lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:31 pm

TDK and grant well done for reaching the final

But im gonna give most credit to its grant beacuse most peeps wud agree wiv me getafe are a very small spanish team who were looking to get relegated in la liga but grant has stuck by them all the way fighting for survival and has been granted a runner up space in the super cup

CONGRATULATIONS TO:

TDK Macleanie

Its Grant

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:31 pm

i appreciate your comments lads..

and TUGGZ i completly agree with you, itsgrant has done a fantastic job and deserves most of the credit..seriously watch out for him, his getafe side delivers a tough fight.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SEASON AHEAD! BUT MAN CITY WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN DEFENDING THERE TITLE IN THE SUPER CUP Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:22 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:36 am

i like wat u did wid that report it looks like a real newspaper article don only bad thing it doesn't mention alot about me i like reading about me lol! lol! lol! lol! anyway u put together a gd cup and i hope i can be part of alot more of them and even win them santa it was alright for my first season and joining it half way through it
Back to top Go down
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:40 am

SUPER CUP TOP GOALSCORERS UPDATED

SUPER CUP GOLDEN BOOT SHARED BETWEEN ELANO (MAN CITY) AND NIHAT (GETAFE).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 1   

Back to top Go down

Super Cup Results Season 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6