fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

La Liga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: La Liga   Thu May 28, 2009 7:08 pm

half way is nearly upon us and its a battle of the madrid giants at the top at the mo, followed very closely by seville, betis and the managerless (when going to print) valladolid all of these teams are doing really well, along with villareal and of course not to leave out the super barca team who have won all there games so far following on from a tremendous season last year and if they continue playing this way they will be unstopable.

espanyol, valencia and deportivo will be looking to step it up a notch in the 2nd half of the season as none of them have played anywhere near there potential so far this season.

at the bottom things arent looking good for reacretivo, almeria or bottom side malaga who are yet to pick up a point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer

PostSubject: Re: La Liga   Fri May 29, 2009 11:37 am

In a recent press conference at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, Sevilla manager Bosic84 was quizzed about his sides chances of lifting the LaLiga title for the first time, and a few other topics as well....

Bosic84, with almost half the season gone, your side currently sit 4th in the title race, behind sides that really shouldn't be there. Do you think your team can take momentum and rise to the top?

Well, If I didn't think I could win the league, I wouldn't be here right now. I think this season has a few more surprises up it's sleeve.

We did not get off to the best of starts, loosing 3-0 to Gijon and then a 3-3 draw with Valladolid. But I just took my boys aside, let them know the magnitude of the task and hand, not to think about other results as everyone will drop points, and just go out there and play the beautiful football we all know Sevilla are capible of!

Then up steps a cocky Gaz Eat World and Real Madrid, who prior to the match has written off Sevilla as a threat to themselves or the LaLiga crown....oh how inexperienced I thought.

Well....we all know what happened next. 4-2. A total tactical masterclass. And instead of Gaz Eat World acknowledging this and retracting his recent statement he come out and says 'it was so undeserved' and that Sevilla are scared to venture away from the Sanchez Pizjuan...well I have never heard such a petty comment in my 4 years of tenure. He speaks of Bosic84 and ColTomlive needing to grow a pair....I think it may need to be the other way around. Grow a pair and accept defeat like a man. You are going to have to become very accustomed to it this season!

But that is all besides the point, and back to your question. Yes I believe that Sevilla will up there at the end of the season as we always are. I think that Real Madrid, Valladolid and Real Betis will all 'bottle' it somewhat and you will find your top 4 teams being Sevilla, Barcelona, Ath Madrid and Villarreal - in no particular order.

Your Champs Cup campaign has not been going well so far. What's gone wrong?

I'll be the first one to say, From Season 2. All I wanted for Sevilla was Champs Cup football. And when it arrived, we had a poor start to our domestic season. So my full focus and concentration went back to our league for and I'm sorry to say but the Champs Cup took the back seat, for this season anyways.

We will be back next season and I promise the fans for a more sucessful Champ Cup campaign.

Last night you all but secured Sevilla's place in the last 16 of the Super Cup. how does that make you feel?

It's a great achievement. It was by no means an easy group, in fact it was arguablly the toughtest group in the tournament.

With Blackburn doing so well in the Premiership, Villarreal always a danger, ajb1982 is a personal friend of mine, and we know each others style of play - so that was always going to be a tough match and then there is Jeffy D EFC, who done reasonable with Juventus - so I know he can pose a threat.

We got off to a great start with a 3-1 win against Blackburn, in a match that we never really looked like loosing and after that we were always looking good to go through when we followed up with the 0-0 at home to Villarreal.

Having said that though, it could have been a bannana skin as we made the tough trip to the KC stadium to face Hull City. When we went 1-0 after 15 minutes, Hull really made it hard for us. They knocked the ball around really well and really had us on the back foot for a while.

But when you've got the likes of S.Eto'o, Luis Fabiano, A.Del Piero, Maxi and of course D.Cisse in your arsenal, your always going to get a chance or two. But you've got to take them, and lucky for us last night - we did!

And now only a run of freak results will keep us from the knockout stages for the 4th year running. I'm really pleased for the lads - but we're not going to get carried away.

Bosic84, thanks for your time.

No hay problema.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer

PostSubject: Re: La Liga   Fri May 29, 2009 3:47 pm

REAL MADRID hit back at the seville managers recent statement.

First off.....who is this guy, i may make cocky and sarcastic remarks, but at least im at the club 24 hours a day 7 days a week, working hard, not like this guy who turns up as and when he feels like it.

I mean how can the players trust their coach when he is absent for days at a time, i consider myself a close personal friend of samuel eto'o and he is far from impressed with Mr Bosics actions, he even went as far as saying he refuses to listen to bosic anymore and plays his own game which is a shame as he hasn't been as impressive this season.

I think a move may be on the cards to be honest.

and going back to the stadium issues, i feel it is getting worse, i have had numerous managers from other leagues phoning me up to add their comments and they too feel it is a disgrace that these so called big teams are too scared to even play an away game, to me it shows they are one dimensional.

i must add tho that i got my own back on these "Home" boys, when i convincingly destroyed Ath Madrid in their own back yard. What made me laugh even more was the fact that they resorted to playing michael carrick, one of the greats in midfield, in a sweeper role, to me that just shows a lack of bottle.

i may be out spoken occasionally but i get the job done, im second in the league, destroyed everyone in my super cup group and even beat the so called "mighty" barca. Count me out at your peril, i proved how good a second half of a season i can have last year, i got udinese into the uefa cup, then procedded to destroy sevilla and beat them to second so it gives me great satisfaction that i have been written off so soon, because when i finish above this part time manager, ill be the lasdt one laughing.

.................and incase i dont see ya, good afternoon good evening AND MR BOSIC GOODNIGHT TO YOUR TITLE HOPES Razz

i thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer

PostSubject: Re: La Liga   Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:36 pm

AS THE SEASON DRAWS NEAR TO THE END, HERE'S A LOOK AT HOW THE TABLE IS LOOKING IN SPAIN.

WITH THE MIGHTY BARCA WINNING THE TITLE AGAIN, BUT THIS TIME THEY WERE RAN CLOSE BY A VERY STRONG ATH MADRID TEAM

PosTeam NamePldWinLoseDrawGFGAGDPntsManager
1Barcelona19162170135749mark ro ballz
2Ath Madrid19143282226044ColTomlive

3Real Madrid18134158213740Gaz Eat World
4Villarreal17121444103440chronicwombat

5Sevilla19116254351935Bosic84
6Valencia18117041301133Hendas1980
7Espanyol1584341212027Stoned Panda UK
8Valladolid177552820826CT x V3T3RAN v8
9Mallorca187742930-125samuel526
10Deportivo156542224-222oo AJ mufc oo
11Racing Santander196942635-922GAMERTAG