Fifa360 Forums
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Im Back

Go down 
HAMO69(AC Milan)

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Im Back   Mon May 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Blue Steel 07 Press had to say:

He has been sacked as you all know. I know this would come, it was just a question of when.
How can he be so idiotic to put an injured player on the field?

As a manager you should always check your squads fitness before the match.

Why can't he take a draw?
0-0 with Cagliari (very good play by Cagliari manager).
He couldn't take it as a man, a draw is nothing to be ashamed of, at least both teams gets a point each.

Well, what would his next job be? Recreativo? Maybe, but we'll see.

"How could he be so idiotic,He couldnt take it as a man",after this disrespect i will no longer be talking to the press,I am very happy to be back at my job,Admin did what they had and i agree with their decision.I check my squad before every game just like everyone else.I was right all along and the abuse i got while i was temporarily away from other managers has just made them look stupid.You know who you are!I will be keeping a low profile from now on and would like to ask the press to never contact me again,glad to be back HAMO69(The Special One).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Im Back   Mon May 25, 2009 4:25 pm

for 1 a dnt no nout about if u had injuries or not a took my loss a veen replied to your post Wink a loss is a loss a can take them

for the point about abuse u givee sum amount out so obv your gony get it bk Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Im Back   Tue May 26, 2009 4:00 pm

If u dont mind hamo u can remove wat u said about me.

I did not say wat u said I said about u it was posted to me and i posted it in the press room because I was told this was the situation.. all I did was copy the exact message that was sent to me for attention of the press room .

If people go sending me stuff id never be able to post them if i had to check all of them out but there was nothing malicus in wat was sent to me so i posted it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Back   

Back to top Go down
Im Back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum :: Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: