fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Post Match Statements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Post Match Statements   Tue May 12, 2009 4:20 pm

Sampdoria vs Juventus (3-0)

sampdoria statement

During a Press confernce Aleks(aptex14) was asked a few questions.
Red-Press
Dark Blue- Aleks(aptex14)

How do you feel your team did in this match?

We[Sampdoria] had a brillant start to the season with a 3-0 win over Juventus and I felt that the team is really getting on together, more results like this would be welcoming towards the fans.

The Juventus Defence made 2 Errors, what did you feel when these errors lead to 2 goals?

I felt that it was a shame for Juventus as they started so well, but these things happen in football and I can't do anything about it.

Your [Sampdoria] Defence handled well during this match, what did you think towards the end? Did you feel you would let one in?

Most certinly, I thought that with so much pressure on the defence, they will break soon, but they held out and they deserve a clean sheet.
Today was a they that saw Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Yeste score debut goal, what did of their preformances?

They both played well, getting on the score sheet, not easy on debut, I feel they will love playing with the other Sampdoria players. They have certinly show what they are about.

The press confernce has come to an end. Thank you.

Last edited by Blue Steal 07 (lfc) on Fri May 15, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Post Match Statements   Fri May 15, 2009 3:19 pm

AC.Milan vs Sampdoria (6-2)

The sampdoria manager had the following to say

When Interviewed room The Sampdoira manager had this to say:

How did you feel about you comments you made earlier and what did you make of this game?

I don't reget what I said before the match and this match wouldn't change my opion at all. This was a Fantastic game dispite it was a loss.
He knows that the match could have gone my favour but it didn't, that's football for you.
My team preformed as I expected, I had planned for this match for a long time.
I knew that a win wouldn't be out of reach but just very difficult.
There defence was all over the place at one point and my team manage to get through on few occausion but didn't capitalise on it. And they payed for it.

Hamo69 is a good manager but I would never say he was the best, Not Today, Not Tomorrow, Not Ever. No matter if I lose to him whatever the scoreline, I never will.

As for regarding my team, I thought Huntelaar performed very well and showed what he's about again.

Also regard he comment's 'Without huntelaar he would not have scored at all' - this is not a one man team but a team game. Yes he did well but a good pass in to him made it possible.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Post Match Statements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fifa360.co.uk :: Chat :: Fifa360 Press Room-
Jump to: