fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Special ONE has landed on Fifa360.co.uk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: The Special ONE has landed on Fifa360.co.uk   Tue May 12, 2009 3:06 pm

HAMO.....aka THE SPECIAL ONE

In his recent interview with the press room, AC.Milan manager HAMO stated that not only were his AC.Milan team the best team in Seria A but that at the helm they had in him "the best manager in the (WORLD)". This comment sent the press room into a frenze and with the now self labled best manager in the world amoung us there will be plenty of teams out there desperate to take the scalp of the mighty AC.Milan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer

PostSubject: Re: The Special ONE has landed on Fifa360.co.uk   Thu May 14, 2009 3:01 pm

The special one called the press room to his office today, to let them know just how good he is and to give them the run down on some of his teams recent friendly games against teams from the so called other top leagus in europe.

"I am delighted with my recent 5-0 win over chelsea in a friendly.I wanted to play a few over sea's teams to find out if I have any competition in the super cup,and I am yet to find some.I have also beatin Barcelona in friendly's who solely rely's on through ball's to ronaldo.This is not the correct way to manage a team,he doesnt have a team really,he has ronaldo and a few players who pass the ball very well.A young talent like Messi should not be waisted at a club where the manager outline's how good 1 player is and ignore's the rest.Ronaldo is the best player in the world right now i agree,but i feel messi could become the best player at a better club with a better manager.I like the way chelsea play,very well but need to improve severly to compete in all competition's.I left the club,with a great squad that was ruined and feel I might someday return."

Shortly after our meeting HAMO(the special one) also released this view on one of his most recent opponants.

I asked the newcastle manager if he wanted a friendly and he said:

[22:04:53] KeanoMUFC(Newcastle) : Hamm ur s**t

"I then played him and won 3-0,He need's to cop on to himself,his ego is too big.He didnt even have a shot on target and it seemed like his dismal new signing pandev must have gotten the swine flu on his way over here as he blasted about 5 shot's wide."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer

PostSubject: Re: The Special ONE has landed on Fifa360.co.uk   Fri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm

"How dare they question me"

Response to Sampdoria manager:

Who is he? Aptec ask's?

I am HAMO currently top of serie a 4 win's from 4.

Who is he more like!

He is Sampdoria 12th in the table?

I hate to see that my previous club has been destroyed and it is not acceptable to be the manager of sampdoria and not even be in the top 10!He sold the club's prize possesion D.Bent,what a player,a manager clearly doesnt know what he is doing selling Bent.

Aptex: If he was the best I should be hearing him playing in the FIFA interactive tourniment finals, BUT he is not.
I feel he is not sporting at all.

That's hilarious,jealousy really gets to some people doesnt it lol.

And saying that i am not the best manager ever is hilarious,he has now givin me more of a reason to beat him.He say's he is prepared for my attacks lol,this probably means he will play 5 at the back and if so i have a formation of 5 players up front which will destroy his sad attempts of dragging a point out of this game.He will definately be playing for the draw and I am well aware of this.Cheers aptec for giving my players a reason to play their hearts out,they will now be going for goal difference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer

PostSubject: Re: The Special ONE has landed on Fifa360.co.uk   Mon May 18, 2009 5:28 pm

When questioned about the reaction he's been getting in the press room from other managers from around europe, the special one had the following to say.

Chelsea manager is just annoyed that i beat him 5-0 in a friendly recently,that's all i have to say on that.

I dont rate the newcastle manager at all,no comment.

Dont get me started on the man city manager,we have our past and he cannot seem to let it go.In my opinion he has the best squad on the site and under achieves year after year.He tries his usual mind games

He has been at Ac Milan for 5 minutes and im
sure if more money comes along, with bigger names, he will be quick to
pack his bags and move on..unless the board or the F.A get there first
and sack him. -fifafootballmanager

He currently has lost 1 and drew 1 in his first 5 games.,how does this keep happening year after year,he has the perfect squad yet cannot achieve anything with it.All of you seem to live in the past.None of the people who are so called slating me are top of your league's,why is that???

I would just like to finish by saying to all the jealous managers slating me CURRENTLY where are you in the league???

6.Real Madrid????

5.Chelsea????

4.Man City????(not even top 3,big surprise)

13.Sampdoria????(Hilarious)

11.Newcastle????

That's hilarious you think im bad saying i dont have trophies etc.,I managed espanyol then got chelsea(Left them top of the league),Sampdoria then got AC Milan.Have any of you won anything with a top 10 expectation team???

And would just like to say

1.AC Milan 5 win's from 5

So for your own sake please dont try say that i amnot the best as i am currently this season a better manager than all of you Very Happy,cheers and good luck!If you are a manager with 5 wins from 5 then i will listen to you Wink .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer

PostSubject: Re: The Special ONE has landed on Fifa360.co.uk   Wed May 20, 2009 2:01 pm

Who do they think they ARE!!! (as the special one says dont question his ability unless u can match it. he doesnt want to hear of the past he wants to know where your at now!!!

The Man City manager cant seem to understand what i said yesterday:

I would just like to finish by saying to all the jealous managers slating me CURRENTLY where are you in the league???

If you are a manager with 5 wins from 5 then i will listen to you.

And by the way winning 2 cup's in 3 whole season's is not exactly jaw dropping,especially with the one ofbest team's in the world.And also i came 3rd with sampdoria last season,it's not exactly hard to get into the top 3,and dont say serie a is bad,because my expectation's were top 10 and what were yours?Nothing to be proud of coming top 3 with a top 3 team,i wouldnt boast about that one,I also wouldnt boast about winning 2 cup's in 3 whole season's with arguably the best team in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Special ONE has landed on Fifa360.co.uk   

Back to top Go down

The Special ONE has landed on Fifa360.co.uk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fifa360.co.uk :: Chat :: Fifa360 Press Room-
Jump to: