fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

RULES IN BRIEF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: RULES IN BRIEF   Mon May 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Hi lads no real major rule's @ the minute, I will make adjustments as needed if sticky situations arise.

The only main rule @ the moment is please do not post replys to topics, they will be deleted as soon as I see them.

You can only have your say in the press room by (PM'ing me blue steal 07 (lfc) and I will then post your statement / press release or whatever it may be in the relevant area of the press room. So as not to have any confussion or random posting.

Thanks lads Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: RULES IN BRIEF   Thu May 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Well lads just something that has come to light, when i post a certain topic and I get replys to that topic over a few days, I will only be editing that topic and adding the quote / statement to it, rather than posting a reply. As this way all related posts will be under the same heading.

Now the only problem with me doing this is the topic does not get updated with a new reply, it just gets edited.

eg when I add say a comment to various manager season statements the last post date does not change to the current date and time it remains at the date and time I last made a heading under that topic.

So untill such time as I find a solution to solve this, I would ask all lads who are interested in keeping in touch with what the press have to say to check back on any topics they are interested in over a period of a week or so, even if the last post date isnt updated since you last checked, there still may be a statement or some juicey gossip lingering about in there.

Cheers all, and please keep pm'n me those issues, and any gossip or storys ye would like leaked to the press room is more than appreciated
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RULES IN BRIEF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fifa360.co.uk :: Chat :: Fifa360 Press Room-
Jump to: