fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Upcoming games--- What the managers are saying !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Upcoming games--- What the managers are saying !!   Mon May 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Manchester City Vs Manchester United

Manchester United

at the end of his interview with the media regarding his teams chance's of winning the title, the manchester united manager had this to say.

and can i add that you will know that the manchester derby is the first game of the season and i can asure u that my players will be right up for it and will be fully commited and hopefully we can get off to a good start to the season

Manchester City

Yes the derby is the first game and a very important game, for the fans and players..but we also have another 18 important game. We will go into this game with a win in mind, with no mercy for the Manchester derby.

Theres going to be great hype around the whole city and this will be the biggest talking point for a few weeks to come, so we hope to come out on top and enjoy the occasion at the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming games--- What the managers are saying !!   Thu May 14, 2009 5:09 pm

Sampdoria vs AC.Milan

With regards to his upcoming game against the special one and his AC.Milan team the sampdoria manager had the following to say to the press room.

I feel the 'special one' is a good player but who do he think he is?
With his good forum in the last few games, he is proving to be a good player, not the best.
If he was the best I should be hearing him playing in the FIFA interactive tourniment finals, BUT he is not.
I feel he is not sporting at all.

I really believe he is not the best manager ever.
This might come back to haunt me as I have him next in the league.
But I will be prepared for his attacks, I will do my best to do whatever it takes to stop him.

I know he has good relation with the club's board but that don't concern me.
I do my best for the club no matter what they think of me.

AC.Milan manager hamo AKA (the special one) responds

Response to Sampdoria manager:

Who is he? Aptec ask's?

I am HAMO currently top of serie a 4 win's from 4.

Who is he more like!

He is Sampdoria 12th in the table?

I hate to see that my previous club has been destroyed and it is not acceptable to be the manager of sampdoria and not even be in the top 10!He sold the club's prize possesion D.Bent,what a player,a manager clearly doesnt know what he is doing selling Bent.

Aptex: If he was the best I should be hearing him playing in the FIFA interactive tourniment finals, BUT he is not.
I feel he is not sporting at all.

That's hilarious,jealousy really gets to some people doesnt it lol.

And saying that i am not the best manager ever is hilarious,he has now givin me more of a reason to beat him.He say's he is prepared for my attacks lol,this probably means he will play 5 at the back and if so i have a formation of 5 players up front which will destroy his sad attempts of dragging a point out of this game.He will definately be playing for the draw and I am well aware of this.Cheers aptec for giving my players a reason to play their hearts out,they will now be going for goal difference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Upcoming games--- What the managers are saying !!
Page 1 of 1