fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Premiership Results Season 4

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
mikelfc12
Professional
Professional
avatar

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-02-27
Location : Ormskirk, Near Liverpool

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:27 am

boro 0 - 0 fulham

close game, i should have won tbh but a fair result none the less

gg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haylock23 (bolton)
Amatuer
Amatuer
avatar

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-04
Age : 26
Location : Lowestoft

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:14 pm

Bolton 3 -3 Liverpool

Bolton scorers
Miccoli x2
Plasil

Liverpool
Torres
Flamini
Petrov

At the start of the game the bolton fans were questioning the appointment of haylock23 after no wins in three. It was the worst start possible for Bolton with petrov scoring within minutes. Then all of a sudden Bolton hit back with two goals from Miccoli and plasil in quick succesion to make it 2-1. Torres spun in the area smashed it into the top corner to make it 2-2, Then bolton made the break through with Miccoli send the fans in raptures but flamini stunned the crowd into silence when he made it 3-3. Bolton had a last great chance which Miccoli hitting the post.

gg m8 and gl 4 season
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purebredefc
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player


Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 pm

fullum 0 boro o

ggm8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashleyboyo69
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player


Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-06-24
Age : 28
Location : north wales

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:27 pm

sheff utd v villa

vgg mate i was gutted i didnt get a goal tbh JOSE MARI MISSED AN OPEN NET!! lmao it was a really end to end game though and regardless of it i avoided rel. and u won the league so well played and if i get a qual striker for next season i may get a draw with u Laughing and you did let me off with the very first game when i stopped cos of the worst lag possible and u scored
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer
avatar

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03
Location : Anfield Road

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:28 pm

haylock23 (bolton) wrote:
Bolton 3 -3 Liverpool

Bolton scorers
Miccoli x2
Plasil

Liverpool
Torres
Flamini
Petrov

At the start of the game the bolton fans were questioning the appointment of haylock23 after no wins in three. It was the worst start possible for Bolton with petrov scoring within minutes. Then all of a sudden Bolton hit back with two goals from Miccoli and plasil in quick succesion to make it 2-1. Torres spun in the area smashed it into the top corner to make it 2-2, Then bolton made the break through with Miccoli send the fans in raptures but flamini stunned the crowd into silence when he made it 3-3. Bolton had a last great chance which Miccoli hitting the post.

gg m8 and gl 4 season


well played m8, this was one hell of a game fast paced end to end stuff, could have been a cricket score in the end, draw was a fair result.

best of luck m8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
Professional
Professional
avatar

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-03
Age : 29
Location : Cardiff

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Week 19

Newcastle
2-1 Fulham

Cahill
Capdevilla

Ortiz


MOM - Skrtel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sparks
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
avatar

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-09
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:09 pm

week 15 result

newcastle 0-4 blackburn

inzaghi (four goals)


man of the match senderos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashleyboyo69
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player


Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-06-24
Age : 28
Location : north wales

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:55 pm

week 11

(welshrees1989)newcastle utd0-3sheffield utd(ashleyboyo69)

scorers:
jose mari 30mins
webber 61mins,65mins

things started off slowly for sheffield as newcastle had a few half chances withpandev heading just wide early on but thanks to kilgallons and speeds defensive master class things quickly changed with jose mari slotting in on 30minutes. Danny webber came on at halftimeas wing and with sheffields momentum increasing his pace was too much for the newcastle defence running past them 2 latch on2 a ball on 61mins, this was shortly followed 4mins later with another nice finish from `10yards. Jose mari could have got his second late on with a fantastic solo effort ended with a 20yarder that hit the post. Webber got MOM despite only playing half the game! Speed and kilgallon also got 10/10s for their defensive efforts

gg mate on a different day it may have gone your way if you got that early goal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Location : Glasgow

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:07 pm

UPDATED

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fifa360.wikidot.com
haylock23 (bolton)
Amatuer
Amatuer
avatar

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-04
Age : 26
Location : Lowestoft

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:40 am

Week 16

Bolton 3-1 Newcastle

Miccoli x3

Kranjcar

Mom
Barton

Finaly my first win as Bolton boss in last game of the season Miccoli opened the scoring within minutes before Kranjcar grab an equaliser. Then Miccoli scored two to complete a first half Hattrick
gg m8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:10 am

UPDATED

Nearly there guys 3 Games Left

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rixy001
Professional
Professional


Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:22 pm

Fixture week 19

West Ham (Rixy001) vs Arsenal (Diegosly)

West Ham 0 - 3 Arsenal

Scorers - Lavezzi x 2 & A Johnson

London derby for the Hammers and it could not have come at a more critical point in the season. The fans, Manager and Coaching staff all watched nervously in a squeeky bum time fixture!!

The game was a hard game for the Hammers defense as they were up against a very fast attacking line from arsenal, and blow me it showed!!! The game was pretty much dominated by arsenal from front to back with the hammers having two chances, one of which hit the post! Apart from that it was all arsenal on the day with 2 goals coming in the first half. First goal come from a peach of a defense splitting ball which lavezzi slotted home. Second was johnson who finished of a great team move on 44th min. 2nd half was all arsenal again as they stretched their margin to 3 when lavezzi cut in from the wing and slotted home. After that the game was all over and it showed after that.

Its going down to the last game of the season - can the Mighty Hammers do the impossible???

Well played Diegosly and im sure next season you will be up there challenging for the silverware Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeno1684
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain
avatar

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-13
Age : 30
Location : MD,Takoma park

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:34 pm

Rixy001 wrote:
Fixture week 19

West Ham (Rixy001) vs Arsenal (Diegosly)

West Ham 0 - 3 Arsenal

Scorers - Lavezzi x 2 & A Johnson

London derby for the Hammers and it could not have come at a more critical point in the season. The fans, Manager and Coaching staff all watched nervously in a squeeky bum time fixture!!

The game was a hard game for the Hammers defense as they were up against a very fast attacking line from arsenal, and blow me it showed!!! The game was pretty much dominated by arsenal from front to back with the hammers having two chances, one of which hit the post! Apart from that it was all arsenal on the day with 2 goals coming in the first half. First goal come from a peach of a defense splitting ball which lavezzi slotted home. Second was johnson who finished of a great team move on 44th min. 2nd half was all arsenal again as they stretched their margin to 3 when lavezzi cut in from the wing and slotted home. After that the game was all over and it showed after that.

Its going down to the last game of the season - can the Mighty Hammers do the impossible???

Well played Diegosly and im sure next season you will be up there challenging for the silverware Smile


Thanks for this great report. I hope you will do the impossible and stay up. Once again well played.

Arsenal end this 2nd half of the season without been beaten even once. I Hope we keep it going through the Champs cup final
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
Professional
Professional
avatar

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-03
Age : 29
Location : Cardiff

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:23 pm

Week 12

Newcastle United 2-0 West Ham

T.Cahill
D.Bentley

MOM - Carlos Cullear

0-0 Half Time.... Looked Set For A 0-0 But T.Cahill Made A Break From The Half Way Line And Stormed Into The Penalty Box To Drive A Dagger Into West Hams Fans Hearts. Newcastle 1-0 (West Ham Currently Relegated).. 4 Mins Later A Classy Newcastle Pass And Move Makes Space For Bentley To Hammer Home The Killer Blow And End West Hams Attempt At Survival.............

West Ham Fans Start Singing "Forever Blowing Bubbles".......... And "WE ARE COMING STRAIGHT BACK UP!!!"

And That Ends WelshRees1989 Caretaker Spell At Newcastle.... He Bids Farewell To The Fans And They Appreciate What He Has Done.... COULD HE BE MADE PERM MANAGER Only Time Will Tell......

TOON ARMY TOON ARMY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rixy001
Professional
Professional


Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:29 pm

WelshRees1989 (Cardiff) wrote:
Week 12

Newcastle United 2-0 West Ham

T.Cahill
D.Bentley

MOM - Carlos Cullear

0-0 Half Time.... Looked Set For A 0-0 But T.Cahill Made A Break From The Half Way Line And Stormed Into The Penalty Box To Drive A Dagger Into West Hams Fans Hearts. Newcastle 1-0 (West Ham Currently Relegated).. 4 Mins Later A Classy Newcastle Pass And Move Makes Space For Bentley To Hammer Home The Killer Blow And End West Hams Attempt At Survival.............

West Ham Fans Start Singing "Forever Blowing Bubbles".......... And "WE ARE COMING STRAIGHT BACK UP!!!"

And That Ends WelshRees1989 Caretaker Spell At Newcastle.... He Bids Farewell To The Fans And They Appreciate What He Has Done.... COULD HE BE MADE PERM MANAGER Only Time Will Tell......

TOON ARMY TOON ARMY!!!!!!

West ham fans sing load and proud with tears in their eyes!!!

I so hope i retain the job and try and get the Hammers back to the promised land...........................only time will tell.

Well played fella, but you have well and truly burst my Bubble Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:53 am

UPDATED

SEASON 4 FINISHED

WELL DONE LADS

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Premiership Results Season 4   

Back to top Go down
 
Premiership Results Season 4
Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
 Similar topics
-
» nTCEC - Season 2 Superfinal - Stockfish vs Komodo now live
» [FS]That 70's Show Season's 1-8 + Bonus EP's DVDRip XviD,avi(1 LInk ep's)
» WSCE Season 3 Starting!!!
» WSCE Championship Season 3 - SEMI-FINALS
» Walking Dead figures

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fifa360.co.uk :: Post Results :: Premiership Results-
Jump to: