fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Apply for a Championship Job Here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MicrowaveKoala
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Sat May 16, 2009 4:49 am

Gamertag: MicrowaveKoala
I would like to apply for the reading job as i think it would be a good way for me to get on the scene of this website, i recently visited a few days ago and would like to get my teeth stuck into somthing asap. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HAMO69(AC Milan)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Sat May 16, 2009 7:51 am

I wouldnt mind care taking reading if you need me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Sat May 16, 2009 8:20 am

DanielDB9 is the new manager of Reading
On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check your Reading squad simply goto the Championship table via the homepage and click on Reading
This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous Reading managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.

The squad page will tell you the team that your players started out in so you can find them on fifa.

Once you have brought in all your signings you need to remove any players that have been sold by previous managers.

Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in the Readingsquad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 Reading squad.

Once
you have done all the transfers in and transfer out, we recommend that
you save the squad using My
Fifa09---->Save/Load/Delete----->Save------>Squads.

By doing this you can load your fifa360 squad whenever you want to play league games.

Your club has a bank balance to allow you to buy new players from other managers on the site. Be careful what you spend though as your players also have wages to pay!

Your squad page will tell you the total amount of wage costs that will be deducted from your clubs bank balance per game. If your bank balance goes into minus, you will be sacked!

Your team also has a season expectation, failure to meet the minimum will result in your team not renewing your contract at the end of season, however surpass your expectation and one of Europes top teams might just want you to manage them next year!

Good luck.

And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Goodluck guys

Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: West Brom Job   Sun May 17, 2009 10:20 am

Gamertag: Jackson9858

I would like to take over as manager of west brom as i feel i can adapt within any team well and would be able to take them back to the premiership. I have also played with this team before and feel i can play good, attractive football to be able to get the results needed.

Please give me a chance with west brom to prove that i can do well with this club and will not dissapoint the expectations.

Thanks for your time.

Jackson9858
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnT aKa Trigger
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Manager   Sun May 17, 2009 11:04 am

i am applying for the job at westbrom becuase i feel i can get them up the table and into a good position in the table. i have a good experience i have mannaged wigan and real betis and i didnt do that bad with them both.

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Sun May 17, 2009 11:29 am

AnT aKa Trigger is the new manager of West Brom
On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check your West Brom squad simply goto the Championship table via the homepage and click on West Brom
This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous West Brom managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.

The squad page will tell you the team that your players started out in so you can find them on fifa.

Once you have brought in all your signings you need to remove any players that have been sold by previous managers.

Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in the West Brom squad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 West Brom squad.

Once

By doing this you can load your fifa360 squad whenever you want to play league games.

Your club has a bank balance to allow you to buy new players from other managers on the site. Be careful what you spend though as your players also have wages to pay!

Your squad page will tell you the total amount of wage costs that will be deducted from your clubs bank balance per game. If your bank balance goes into minus, you will be sacked!

Your team also has a season expectation, failure to meet the minimum will result in your team not renewing your contract at the end of season, however surpass your expectation and one of Europes top teams might just want you to manage them next year!

Good luck.

Goodluck guys

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Sun May 17, 2009 11:32 am

Jackson9858 is the new manager of Wolves
On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check your Wolves squad simply goto the Championship table via the homepage and click on Wolves
This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous Wolves managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.

Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in the Wolves squad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 Wolves squad.

Once

Good luck.

Goodluck guys

Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: ipswich job   Mon May 18, 2009 10:45 am

My gamertag is xPH3N0M3N4Lx.

I would love the chance to manage ipswich cause I believe and dream (lol) I can take them to the top and get them to the state of a world class team. C'mon Ipswich

Last edited by ph3nom3n4l on Tue May 19, 2009 9:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anthonyse4
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Application   Mon May 18, 2009 10:47 am

can i manage ipswich because i belive i can take them to the top and make them the best

my gamertag is anthony se4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HAMO69(AC Milan)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Mon May 18, 2009 2:59 pm

I wouldnt mind care taking cardiff or ipswich if you need me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sam farrington
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

PostSubject: the ipswich job   Mon May 18, 2009 11:33 pm

dear sir

i am asking for the ipswich town job as i think i could get sum good signings and help them up to the premier league.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Tue May 19, 2009 7:47 am

anthony se4 is the new manager of Ipswich
On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check your Ipswichsquad simply goto the Championship table via the homepage and click on Ipswich
This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous Ipswich managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.

Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in the Ipswich squad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 Ipswich squad.

Once

Good luck.

Goodluck

Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Cardiff City Application   Tue May 19, 2009 8:56 am

My gamertag is xPH3N0M3N4Lx.

Cardiff City needs motivation, and I reckon I can bring them not only motivation but a push in talent and a 5-star status. I have no experience in this, but that doesn't determine whether I am good or not.. It's all about what happens on the pitch that counts ESPECIALLY with Cardiff. If I can get this job, not only will I exceed expectations, I promise you will not be sorry! Smile

Thanks,

xPH3N0M3N4Lx.

Last edited by ph3nom3n4l on Tue May 19, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobboTakesAll
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: I Would Like To Become The Manage Of Cardiff City   Tue May 19, 2009 10:05 am

I Would Like To Become The Manager Of Cardiff City Because I Know I Can Do Well With This Club , Prevent Them From Slipping Into Relegation & Build Squad Capble Of Winning The Championship

RobboTakesAll

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xX The Gill Xx (Cardiff)
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Cardiff City   Tue May 19, 2009 10:55 am

Hello,
I wish to show my interest in becoming the next manager of Cardiff city. As i believe that i can take them forward into a new era of prosperity and triumph with my leadership.

Thank you for your time.

The Gill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xX The Gill Xx (Cardiff)
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Nottingham forest post   Tue May 19, 2009 2:03 pm

Hello,
I would also like to put my name forward for the position of Nottingham Forest Manager.

Thank you

xX The Gill Xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Tue May 19, 2009 6:57 pm

xX The Gill Xx is the new manager of Cardiff
On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check your Cardiff squad simply goto the Championship table via the homepage and click on Cardiff
This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous Cardiff managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.

Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in theCardiff squad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 Cardiff squad.

Once

Good luck.

Goodluck

Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Wed May 20, 2009 3:11 am

Current team on the Website: None
GamerTag: Kenny070989
Team Applying for: Nottingham Forest

Reason: A mate of mine (Jackson9858) referred me to this site yesterday and it looks quite a lot of fun as well as being different to other singles ladders I've played on, especially the whole transfers system. I have a good record on FIFA and I'd really like to give this a go. I think I can keep up and even improve on Forest's great progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
III BLAN III
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Nottingham Forest Job   Wed May 20, 2009 8:51 am

Hi, I would like to apply for the Nottingham Forest job please. Being a Nottingham Forest fan myself I would really appreciate managing them against other great quality managers, I believe in such a league and the right signings and dedication I could take Nottingham Forest to the top of the league !

Thankyou for taking time out and reading my application, its most appreciated.

Thankyou, Ryan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Wed May 20, 2009 9:55 am

III BLAN III is the new manager of N.Forrest
On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check y N.Forrest
This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous N.Forrest managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.

Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in the N.Forrest squad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 N.Forrest squad.

Once

Good luck.

Goodluck

Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Sat May 23, 2009 8:59 am

Helllo Guys Im Willing To Take The Wolves Job As I See The Transfer Window Is Approaching And Games Need To Be Played
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamieReed24
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Wolves Job   Sun May 24, 2009 8:13 am

GamerTag: JamieReed24
Team Applying for: Wolves

Reason ............................i think wolves would be a good team to start management with and i think with a few new players i could take them into the prem!!!! thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   Sun May 24, 2009 11:09 am

JamieReed24 wrote:
GamerTag: JamieReed24
Team Applying for: Wolves

Reason ............................i think wolves would be a good team to start management with and i think with a few new players i could take them into the prem!!!! thanks.

JamieReed24 is the new manager of Wolves

On fifa360 we try to make it as real as possible so we allow teams to buy and sell players. To check your Wolves squad simply goto the Championship table via the homepage and click on Wolves.

This will bring up your squad. What you need to do before you start is bring in any players that previous Wolves managers have signed using "Manage Teams---> Transfers---> Club Transfers" on Fifa09.

Do this in the same way, although this time you will be taking out players that appear in the Wolves squad on fifa09, but not on your fifa360 Wolves squad.

Once you have done all the transfers in and transfer out, we recommend that
you save the squad using My Fifa09---->Save/Load/Delete----->Save------>Squads.

Good luck.

Goodluck

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fifa360.wikidot.com
hitmanblood
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: forest job   Wed May 27, 2009 12:58 am

Hello,
I would like to put my name forward for the position of Nottingham Forest Manager.

Thank you

my gamertag is hitmanblood86
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itz pulham
Pub Team Player
Pub Team Player

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Job Application - Coventry City   Wed May 27, 2009 5:39 am

gametag:itz pulham
team:coventry city

i would like to apply for the coventry city job because i could get them in the premiership and i think i would do well there

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for a Championship Job Here   

Back to top Go down

Apply for a Championship Job Here
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fifa360.co.uk :: Job Centre :: Championship Jobs-
Jump to: