fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Loans & Super Cup + Other Stuff Which came into my head while i was typing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Loans & Super Cup + Other Stuff Which came into my head while i was typing   Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:11 pm

Guys for Loan deals there will be know Clauses except option to Buy, basically there will be know callbacks for Loan Deals, It will simpley be Half Season or Full Season

Reason behind this is there is a Button to click which half way through the Season i click, this changes all Full Season Loans to Half and all Half automaticley return to club.

Also to again can you Please remember to Follow the Topic Heading example which is already there, makes things alot easier to update and therefor means Transfers can be updated quicker, everyone wins.

I also want to let everyone know that your squads will never re-set EVER, even when fifa10 comes out squads will remain the same, so some managers(members) might want to think long term. Just a Thought.

Now Super Cup, We will open up the Super Cup Results and all Teams in the 3rd qualifier must have there game played by the end of the Transfer Window. Now this is important, Older Members will remember the fiasco in season 1 when we didnt stop games, and members were playing games with players who admin hadnt confirmed,

So Look at your Squad before you play your game, anyone who plays ileagal players will be sacked, no questions asked

We Want the group stages drawn asap so please play your game as quick as you can

http://www.fifa360.co.uk/index.php?view=5&id=0 (check here for games that need to be played),

Another quick point, im sure everyone knows anyway however we are only half way through so remember to keep money for the 2nd half of the season (wages),

Oh another thing, remember you must have at least 18 players and this doesnt include loan deals.

Ok think thats about it, would also like to Thank everyone for making the season run as smoothly as possible so far,especially the CareTakers who came in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I34dTaleNT 86
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Loans & Super Cup + Other Stuff Which came into my head while i was typing   Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:03 pm

Glad to help put m8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Loans & Super Cup + Other Stuff Which came into my head while i was typing   Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:08 pm

yh same here, can me majik and jay have a plaque dedicated to us?

something along the lines of

"they came they won they left, the hero caretakers, gone but not forgotten Wink"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Loans & Super Cup + Other Stuff Which came into my head while i was typing   Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:13 pm

i really enjoyed it playin with no expectation to win with a poorer squad really does make a difference played 4 won 4 i was chuffed and left them in a better position than they were in job done Smile

glad to help out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loans & Super Cup + Other Stuff Which came into my head while i was typing   

Back to top Go down

Loans & Super Cup + Other Stuff Which came into my head while i was typing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1