fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

SEASON 3 MAJOR UPDATE ***PLEASE READ****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: SEASON 3 MAJOR UPDATE ***PLEASE READ****   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:19 pm

Ok Guys this is a major Update on Season 3. There are a few Points to Address.

The Addition of 4th League has been very difficult,especially as Bosic had been offline for a few weeks now and can rarely update, it seems also that his situation wont be resolved for another Week or so.

Also as we have added a 4th League it has meant trying to get another 24 members, 24 members like us however is difficult to find im sure for those who where here you remember me saying it may take a Season or 2 get rid of the "waste of time members".

This has meant ive been heavily involved in trying to maintain the championship. Now we have around 15-18 decent championship members and have recruited very reliable members however there are still teams who have only played 3 -4 games, these managers have been given there last chance or have been sacked.

The La liga has similar problems a couple of teams still have only played a couple of games, I have rectified that now and hope the la liga will start to catch the Prem (If it doesn't Bosic should be on a lot Mon,Tue,Wed) and im sure he'll kick the arses which need a kicking.

Serie A is back on track now Randy is back in the League him self, the managers who are there seem to be playing or at least wanting to the prob is there are too many Jobs Available.

The Prem WHAT CAN I SAY, Everyone playing there games on time (the main reason ive been able to be so involved in championship), The Flagship League Well done Guys its you guys and some members from other Leagues who have played most of thier games which maybe affected most with what im about to say.

Its good to see everyone Talking about transfers in the chat box, everyone loves it, however just a reality check I will not open up the Window until almost every team has played almost every game (and if Bosic was here he would 100% agree with me).

I have been a member of other Leagues who simulate games etc here at Fifa360 we hate simulating games never have never will. What we sometimes do which again i hate is bring in Caretaker Managers, however it is always a last resort and something we want to stamp out. So bringing it in seems pointless especially during the season.

So for you's of you who have played all your Games you will need to Bare with us, the Super Cup Group 's Will be drawn Mid-Week. That's another 4 games. I have also set up a Cash Cup which a few members maybe interested in Its a 2v2 league with a Cash Prize.

So i urge all members if a New Member Comes on to the site can u PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, try and help them out, i know to us Checking your squad, posting for jobs and editing your team its all easy, however some of these guys are new to online leagues and need all the help they can get.

Cheers Guys Hopefully We will have all jobs filled and the Transfer Window can open in the next Week or So
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WelshRees1989 (West Brom)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MAJOR UPDATE ***PLEASE READ****   Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:03 am

Keeno If You Need Another Hand I Am Willing To Help Dude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaz Eat World(Galacticos)
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MAJOR UPDATE ***PLEASE READ****   Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:58 am

yh the leagues are definatley starting to pick up, was a bit worried at first but seriea nearly at full capacity now and the new members seem to be very keen and eager.....and dutch....maybe make the site orange Very Happy

the prem been superb for games played and hopefully everyone else catchs asap.

cheers keeno for you and the admins continued hard work, it is greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MAJOR UPDATE ***PLEASE READ****   Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:08 pm

ajb or keeno if you need someone to help you out from time to time give me a shout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MAJOR UPDATE ***PLEASE READ****   Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:16 pm

Im desperately trying to get members to join the site. I've handed out the link of the website to all of the Fifa Gamers on my msn. It's a brilliant site, with a fantastic backbone, a few more solid members and it will definately be the BEST fifa site around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MAJOR UPDATE ***PLEASE READ****   Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Thanks for the update - I'm new my self and have had a lot of help from the users in the forum chat room Smile Loving every minute of it.
Back to top Go down
DKBlaps (Chelsea)
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MAJOR UPDATE ***PLEASE READ****   Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:56 am

Brought in Evo193 and Rixy001 - happy to help out any new members or u admin guys. Keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I aleksnder I
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MAJOR UPDATE ***PLEASE READ****   Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:04 pm

I'm always happy to help anytime , anyday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 3 MAJOR UPDATE ***PLEASE READ****   

Back to top Go down

SEASON 3 MAJOR UPDATE ***PLEASE READ****
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1