fifa360.co.uk

Fifa360 Forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Super Cup Results Season 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
CrackpotToaster
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:34 pm

LAST 16

Inter Milan 1 - 0 Liverpool

Ibrahimavic

MOM: zanetti

liverpool came out the blocks fast and their pace up front was causing trouble, however they missed early chances. inter slowler got into the game, although it was never free flowing. very hard fought battle in the midfield, vieira and gerrard came out on top, winning the 50/50s. the goal came from a corner, hit the post and somhow scrambled it in, not pretty. but enough to go though behind another good defensive performance.

inter edged possession and chances, but it could have gone either way..gg m8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Steal 07 (wigan)
Fifa360 Press Officer
Fifa360 Press Officer

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:35 pm

last 16

(crackpottoaster) inter milan 1 - 0 liverpool (blue steal07)

scorer:

ibrahim(d-biatch)ovic

MoM : zanneti

was a very good game and only a keeper error and a goal mouth scramble seperated the teams in the end. liverpool wasted 3 or 4 glorious chance's in the 1st half and were made to pay as inter were much harder to break down in the second half, and probably just about shaded it in the end.
1st time these teams have met on this site, i hope its the 1st of many.

WELL PLYD M8 AND BEST OF LUCK IN THE REST OF THE CUP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:10 am

LAST 16

(macleanie PAFC) Man City 5-0 Mallorca (bigcam2k8)

Tevez x3
Totti x2

This was a great game, despite a very boring 0-0 first half this game didnt fail to deliver. Big cam played well, but i dont think he ever got going. Besta luck for the rest of the season mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:02 pm

Last 16

Atletico Madrid 2 - 1 Udinese

Villa
Johnson

Zarate

GG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:34 pm

LAST 16

(oo AJ mufc oo) Valencia 1 - 2 Villarreal (chronicwombat)

Scorers:
C. Fabregas 43'
E. Heskey 77'
R. Van Nistelrooy 81'

MOTM: G. Gattuso - 9

The crowd was buzzing tonight as the two neighbours and rivals took to the pitch for what is the first of a highly anticipated cup and league double bill. The game started quite slowly with both teams checking each other out, but as the half went on it was the away team that began to see more of the ball and dominate the possesion. It looked like it would be level at half time though, until Fabregas popped up near the penalty spot from nowhere to recieve a pass from giggs from the left, and cooly slot home into the bottom right corner of the net. 1-0 to Villarreal at half time, and although it was a pretty evenly matched game, Villarreal looked good for their lead.

Into the 2nd half and Villarreal came out of the traps fast and with confidence. The early minutes saw Valencia pushed back into their own half with Jo hitting the bar and chronicwombat's men looking dangerous. But just as Villarreal became more dominant in the 1st half, as the minutes ticked on, the more Valencia seemed to be growing in stature. After failing to get the killer second goal, Villarreal started to drop back a bit and look more and more content with their slender 1 goal lead. Valencia all of a sudden could smell blood and a way back into the game - and in the 77th min Heskey found some space in the box to blast the equaliser into the top corner.

1-1 and all to play for, and now both fans were urging their teams forward to win the game. The equaliser was a wake up call for Villarreal and for a few minutes they forgot about their defensive duites ande really went for a goal. The change in tactics paid off because only 4 mins after the equaliser a neat 1-2 between ruud and jo put the big dutchman in for an easy finish. 2-1 to the yellow submarines and the away fans were going wild!!

The last 10 minutes of the game saw Villarreal struggle to string a few passes together as Valencia came out all guns-blazing for the equaliser. 10 minutes of real end to end excitement, but mainly Aj's men really turning the screw on chronic's boys. Lets put it this way - it was probably the most nerve-wracking last 15 mins to a game ive had this season as Valencia went all out attack and really put Villarreal under heavy pressure. In the end tho Villarreal just about managed to hold out for the win.... phew!! Special mention should go to the heroics at the back from gattuso and gamberini, who were immense at times.

really gg m8 for a second there i thought it might have actually been comfortable - but far from it! looking forward to the league Razz

Last edited by chronicwombat on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Number of posts : 1064
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:07 am

UPDATED

Homepage states Deadline Dates

Chat Box Mod

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:27 am

last 16

ac milan 1-5 portsmouth

uk renegade v kings of jason

scorers for ac milan
tamudo

scorers for pompey
utaka x 2
iaquinta x3

really good game played at a high tempo both teams starting well with rooney and tamudo lookin very dangerous

pompey soon aserted them selves and after going in front neva looked back and were quite comfortable throughout

gg renegade think i caught u on a bad day all the best
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:31 pm

QUARTER=FINALS

(jayandrews) Portsmouth 0-2 Man city (macleanie pafc)

Totti
Tevez

This was a good tight game. Despite a disconnection in 47th approx min the game was fluent and exciting. Jay had the better first half and man city the better second half, simple as.

Not many chances were generated, as this was a battle of the midfield.

I will take this as one of my best wins ever..i have beaten a side i would never wish to bump into due to being a good m ate of jays and knowing how eachother play. Any result against jay is a good one. I will win one and he will win the replay, its luck of the game between us, simple as.

I would like to wish jay the besta luck for uefa cup and rest of the league campaign. I bid for jay to win the uefa cup and will have my fingers crossed.

Man city look ahead to the semi-final. Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kings Of Jason (pompey)
Chat Box Mod

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:41 pm

man city 2-0 portsmouth
macleanie v kings of jason

scorers
tevez
totti

played a first game where i was well in controll and imo coasting and felt confident of victory infortunately for me the game disconnected just after half time gutted!!!

new game set up to play remaining 45 mins bitterley disapointed as the pitch was a slow one where ball dnt run properley bt spose thats life and macleanie handled them conditions better and grabbed goals thru tevez and totti

gg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Kings Of Jason (pompey) wrote:
man city 2-0 portsmouth
macleanie v kings of jason

scorers
tevez
totti

played a first game where i was well in controll and imo coasting and felt confident of victory infortunately for me the game disconnected just after half time gutted!!!

new game set up to play remaining 45 mins bitterley disapointed as the pitch was a slow one where ball dnt run properley bt spose thats life and macleanie handled them conditions better and grabbed goals thru tevez and totti

gg

I dont feel you were coasting was tight from the off. There were few chances and man city took them. Portsmouth had the better first half, but only one chance in whole half which came to tevez, was well saved by buffon. Second half had only the two chances which ended up in the back of the net. As many, this was a game of two halves. Disconnection was a disruption, has been sorted now. Jay was unlucky to be knocked out, no-one deserved to lose this match.

Last edited by Macleanie PAFC on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Misunderstanding)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:38 pm

Quarter Final

Atletico Madrid 3 - 1 Sevilla

Johnson x2
Villa

Cisse

GG pal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calzy ktid
Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:49 pm

super cup quater final

stoke city 2 vs 0 inter milan

amarouso

benjani

mom : amouruso

stoke hit the post 3 times and inter hit the post once

good game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Deportivo 1 - 0 West Ham

Deadline has passed and West Ham didnt have a manager, West Ham have had 2 days since they've had a manager and Dispite the Board stating this game was a priority it has not been fufilled, this inturn was holding up the compitition.

Admin Decision is Final

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:25 pm

UPDATED

Professional
Professional

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Quarter Final

Deportivo 1 - Villareal 0

Gs - De Guzman

Very tight match

MOTM - Luis Filipe

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chronicwombat
Championship Moderator
Championship Moderator

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:28 pm

Mitch Northzzz - Depor wrote:
Quarter Final

Deportivo 1 - Villareal 0

Gs - De Guzman

Very tight match

MOTM - Luis Filipe

uefa are investigating chronicwombat after he appreared to be 'under the influence' as villarreal took to the field for this evenings game. rumours have it that a friday night deadline crunch forced wombat to play even though it was less than desirable circumstances. villarreal and la liga are awaiting uefa's findings. after the game one fan said: "i wouldnt be suprised if wombat was handing the hip flask out to his back line as well! the mistake that led to the goal looks like proof of that!"

lol gg m8 well played. gl with the rest of the cup. looking forward for my chance of revenge in the league - if im not banished to the stands that is! Surprised

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:50 am

Semi Final

Stoke City 1 - 5 Atletico Madrid

Villa x3
Carrick
Johnson

Foggia

Atletico march into their first super cup final.

It was a nervous start from both teams with the first 10 mins played out in midfield but Atletico struck soon after and never looked back, a goal apiece from Johnson and Villa made it 2-0 at half time.

Atletico made 3-0 soon after restart thru Carrick, and then Stoke changed thier system and went all out attack. To be fair they had a couple of chances after that but were caught out by David Villa who completed his hat trick to make it 5-0. Foggia took a well taken goal in the last couple of mins and it turns out to be only a consolation goal.

GG pal and GL with the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bosic84
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:13 pm

UPDATED

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fifa360.wikidot.com
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:36 pm

semi final

Deportivo 1 - Man city 0

GS - Quagliarella

Good game, resolute defending and great goalkeeping kept Deportivo in in because most of the play was in their half. Lucky for the goal to be honest as the defender played a backpass to the goalkeeper which Quagliarella intercepted.

GG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macleanie PAFC
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Unbelievable mitch. Many congratualtions, imo i was battering you and your keeper was terrific..my defenders back pass with his back to goal, which i didnt ask him to do in any way shape or form, was the difference.

I could say that i deserved more out of this, but thats the luck of the game..you won, and deserve to be in the final. Best of luck mate.

Man city turn to the champs cup semi Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keeno1984
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:04 pm

UPDATED

Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Sun May 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Final

Deportivo 5 - Atletico Madrid 1

A magnificent second half display saw Deportivo come from 1-0 down to record a 5-1 victory in the most sensational style.

Atletico Madrid opened the scoring in the 12th minute with a lob from David Villa and Atletico continued their dominance of the first half and were unlucky not to add more goals with the Deportivo defence looking extremely shaky however Deportivo soon got their act together when Rodrigo Taddei scored on the cusp of half time. The second half saw a re-energized display from Deportivo which showed just why they were good enough to reach the final. Quagliarella scored the first a famous brace in the 62nd minute and the second in the 66th minute to give Deportivo a safe lead. As Atletico went all guns blazing in search of a goal to get them back into the match Deportivo recorded two goals in the 90th minute, the first from Rafael Sobis and the second from the unlikely source of Fernando Gago. Deportivo have confirmed european football next season and in doing so have successfully achieved their minimum expectation for the season.

Mitch Northzzz is said to be delighted as he is now able to present a trophy among his accolades which is still something that eludes a lot of decent managers within the realms of fifa360.co.uk

Deportivo GS - Gago, Quagliarella x2, Sobis, Taddei
Atletico GS - Villa

GG

Motm - Fabio Quagliarella

Last edited by Mitch Northzzz - Depor on Sun May 03, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coltomlive
1st Team Captain
1st Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Sun May 03, 2009 5:31 pm

Final

A magnificent second half display saw Deportivo come from 1-0 down to record a 5-1 victory in the most sensational style.

Atletico Madrid opened the scoring in the 12th minute with a lob from David Villa and Atletico continued their dominance of the first half and were unlucky not to add more goals with the Deportivo defence looking extremely shaky however Deportivo soon got their act together when Rodrigo Taddei scored on the cusp of half time. The second half saw a re-energized display from Deportivo which showed just why they were good enough to reach the final. Quagliarella scored the first a famous brace in the 62nd minute and the second in the 66th minute to give Deportivo a safe lead. As Atletico went all guns blazing in search of a goal to get them back into the match Deportivo recorded two goals in the 90th minute, the first from Rafael Sobis and the second from the unlucky source of Fernando Gago. Deportivo have confirmed european football next season and in doing so have successfully achieved their minimum expectation for the season.

Mitch Northzzz is said to be delighted as he is now able to exhibit a trophy within his C.V. which is still something that eludes a lot of decent managers within the realms of fifa360.co.uk

Atletico GS - Villa

GG

Very well played mate and congratulations on your first trophy.

First of many i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitch Northzzz - Depor
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   Sun May 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Coltomlive wrote:
Final

Atletico Madrid opened the scoring in the 12th minute with a lob from David Villa and Atletico continued their dominance of the first half and were unlucky not to add more goals with the Deportivo defence looking extremely shaky however Deportivo soon got their act together when Rodrigo Taddei scored on the cusp of half time. The second half saw a re-energized display from Deportivo which showed just why they were good enough to reach the final. Quagliarella scored the first a famous brace in the 62nd minute and the second in the 66th minute to give Deportivo a safe lead. As Atletico went all guns blazing in search of a goal to get them back into the match Deportivo recorded two goals in the 90th minute, the first from Rafael Sobis and the second from the unlucky source of Fernando Gago. Deportivo have confirmed european football next season and in doing so have successfully achieved their minimum expectation for the season.

Mitch Northzzz is said to be delighted as he is now able to exhibit a trophy within his C.V. which is still something that eludes a lot of decent managers within the realms of fifa360.co.uk

Atletico GS - Villa

GG

Very well played mate and congratulations on your first trophy.

First of many i believe

Thanks a lot, very well played today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Cup Results Season 3   

Back to top Go down

Super Cup Results Season 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6